Other (2004 IRS FAQ)

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Revision as of 18:12, 12 January 2007 by Deback (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

IRS FAQ 13.8 Aliens and U.S. Citizens Living Abroad: Other

How do I know if the U.S. has an income tax treaty with another country?

Publication 901, U.S. Tax Treaties , has information regarding United States tax treaties.

You can also locate the complete text of current treaties at http://www.irs.gov/businesses/corporations/article/0,,id=96739,00.html or use our search engine with keywords "income tax treaties."


Source: IRS.gov

Personal tools