User talk:LM 35EA

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search
Leave a message for LM 35EA

This page is where you can leave a message for LM 35EA. LM 35EA will be notified of messages the next time they access TaxAlmanac.

Please make sure to sign your message by adding four tildes: ~~~~ at the end of your message.

If you are actually LM 35EA, this is your page. Feel free to edit your discussion page to add or remove anything you'd like.

Leave a message for LM 35EA by clicking here


Thanks for the support

Thanks for the support on the immigrant and healthcare question. I usually end up taking up for the little guy by myself! CrowJD 01:15, 31 August 2009 (CDT)

taxworks program

send me email if you are interested

Pink Pearl 12:12, 23 November 2009 (CST)


I have been using Combo C which has unlimited 1040, 1065, 1041, 1120 and 1120S returns with free e-filing. I believe that your new user cost is $2,000 but if I refer you then your cost is $1,750. I also get a rebate of the same amount. If you are doing 400 to 500 returns a season I would recommend that you use Combo C also...cost is under $4 per return. If you decide that Taxworks is the program for you e-mail me at TAXSRUS@SBCGLOBAL.NET and I will give you the name and toll free number of my contact at Taxworks.

Pink Pearl 08:47, 24 November 2009 (CST)


Are you using Drake. If so please let me know your feedback.By next week I will make the choice.Proseries,Drake,ATX



Personal tools