User talk:Jmcdon00

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search
Leave a message for Jmcdon00

This page is where you can leave a message for Jmcdon00. Jmcdon00 will be notified of messages the next time they access TaxAlmanac.

Please make sure to sign your message by adding four tildes: ~~~~ at the end of your message.

If you are actually Jmcdon00, this is your page. Feel free to edit your discussion page to add or remove anything you'd like.

Leave a message for Jmcdon00 by clicking here

Testing of the orange line...

Hi - here's a test message for you - please let me know if you get the orange splash across your screen. Thanks!

Trillium 19:59, 2 March 2010 (CST)



Can you clarify - your OP says "owned" but later you say "used" - it's important that it's both

I guess I have confused you in the course of trying to edit things and move your question to the top, and then my computer lost its internet connection right as I was correcting things.

But your latest response on the FTHB question says you've understood the opposite of what Sec. 36(f)(4)(D) says, assuming (and this is important) that they both owned it and used it for at least 36 months.

Trillium 20:18, 4 March 2013 (UTC)

Would you know if it is ok to give the parent claiming the child for education credits to claim the income of the unrestricted scholarship money instead of having the child take it on. I've done it a few times and am wondering if I screwed up. I thought I'd read where you could, but can no longer find it in print.

Personal tools