User talk:Gphillips

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search
Leave a message for Gphillips

This page is where you can leave a message for Gphillips. Gphillips will be notified of messages the next time they access TaxAlmanac.

Please make sure to sign your message by adding four tildes: ~~~~ at the end of your message.

If you are actually Gphillips, this is your page. Feel free to edit your discussion page to add or remove anything you'd like.

Leave a message for Gphillips by clicking here

Thank you for posting information about yourself. Knowing a bit about you makes it easier to respond in a useful manner to questions, dialog or whatever. WillyB

Dear Sir,

Do not worry for accounting and tax practice, there are good friends who will help you, without money being charged. So all the best.

Rajesh Vaidya

SE tax is only for a income as a self employed business. If activity is sporatic, not continuous in nature it is not a business subject to SE tax. There is a case I think with the name BARTOK in it that addresse this. I have never had te IRS contest my treatment of 1099 income this way.

Personal tools