User talk:94nole

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search
Leave a message for 94nole

This page is where you can leave a message for 94nole. 94nole will be notified of messages the next time they access TaxAlmanac.

Please make sure to sign your message by adding four tildes: ~~~~ at the end of your message.

If you are actually 94nole, this is your page. Feel free to edit your discussion page to add or remove anything you'd like.

Leave a message for 94nole by clicking here



Hello, and welcome to TaxAlmanac! My name is Tim Doyle and I serve here in the role of TaxAlmanac Moderator. If you haven't done so already, you might want to review our Quick Start Guide to help you get oriented.

As you begin to interact on TaxAlmanac, your changes will be linked to this page, your personal user page. We encourage you to edit this page and add a short description about yourself. This will allow others to better understand your background and qualifications as they review any replies or information that you submit.

If you have tax-related questions, we encourage you to add them in our Tax Questions Discussion Forum. We also suggest that you introduce yourself to the other members of the TaxAlmanac community on the User Introduction Discussion Forum.

If you can think of anything we can do to make TaxAlmanac a more useful resource to you, please feel free to give us your feedback on the TaxAlmanac Feedback Discussion Forum.

I hope you enjoy being a member of the TaxAlmanac community! If you have any questions, see the help pages or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!

- Tim Doyle, TaxAlmanac Moderator - Talk to me 11:21, 4 February 2007 (CST)

Form 8752

Hi 94nole,

Just came across your question when i was googling the form to research the tax rate on it. I have some helpful notes for the form you could look at on an Excel file I'd be happy to send you if you send me your e-mail address. My boss just explained the concept of the 8752 to me and a colleague yesterday. So, while its fresh in my head, if you need more clarity, feel free to ask.




To add a designation to your page, simply add the text {{CPA}} or {{EA}} to your user page.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

- Tim Doyle, TaxAlmanac Moderator - Talk to me 14:20, 30 October 2007 (CDT)

HI there,

Would you be so kind and explain how to fill out 8752 form.


practice size


Please feel free to E mail me at

my web site is, happy to help but this is not as efficient as E mail.


tax season in JAX

Please, send your email address to I'd like to write to you. Thanks. Murrsg07

editing discussion titles

In order to edit a headline, you just go to the top of the page where it says "move."Natalie 01:18, 19 February 2008 (CST)Natalie

What future value?

What value does the trust have now? Without the potential policy proceeds (and indeed without the policy itself), what is the value to the beneficiaries? Is there money in there? Usually, there is not that much money, if any, kept in a Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust... so I'm a bit confused. Always, always read the trust, and try to administer according to it's terms, thru good and bad! That's the estate tax side of it. The income tax side, I would be very surprised if this is not a grantor trust, income taxable to her.

Your q. RE tax payments

I hope you don't mind, I changed the title of your discussion for two reasons: 1) I don't think it was a stupid question and 2) some of us got into a discussion about SSNs on checks. Natalie 03:36, 23 May 2008 (CDT)Natalie

big four and small tax practice?

I saw that you were big four alumni... In your experience, is it possible to work for a big four company and have a tax practice on the side?

BrianPacman22 18:09, 5 June 2008 (CDT)


I'm in the Tampa area.

I cleaned up that language a little.

You're correct, we should be more careful with the language we post online. Thanks. Kevinh5

Reimbursement of Tuition Expenses

I noticed a topic you had started in regards to a TP that had been reimbursed for tuition expenses, then left the company before the required time for full repayment. The company then required him to pay back a portion of the expenses.

I have a very similar situation with a client, however I could not see a conclusion on the discussion. Were you able to deduct the amount paid to the employer? If so, did you do it as a misc item on Schedule A, or an above the line deduction for tuition expense?


Personal tools