Discussion:New C Corp,to S corp

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

Discussion Forum Index --> Basic Tax Questions --> New C Corp,to S corp

Discussion Forum Index --> Tax Questions --> New C Corp,to S corp

Ztom (talk|edits) said:

11 May 2012
I know this has been answered before and I have spent around an hour searching the yellow box but cannot find. Client formed Corp in March 2012. I am filing the 2553 but cannot find the text that needs to be typed in at the top of the 2553 regarding Rev Proc. ? please Help Thanks Tom

PirateCPA (talk|edits) said:

11 May 2012
The form instructions should answer your questions. See middle of page 2, left column. Sounds like it may be Rev Proc 2003-43 in your case.


To join in on this discussion, you must first log in.
Personal tools