From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

Discussion Forum Index --> User Introductions --> Mpfllc

Mpfllc (talk|edits) said:

24 November 2005
Hello. I am a sole practitioner in semi-retirment, however still consult with many clients. I hold an ACAT designation as an "Accreditted Tax Preparer" (ATP) as well as an MBA and a masters in accounting. My specialty over the last 37 years has been in the motel industry, however have a broad range of experience in most other types of business except oil & gas. My practice is now limited to "S" corporations and Limited Liability Company (LLC).

Toby Joplin (talk|edits) said:

29 November 2005
Welcome to TaxAlmanac. I could have used your expertise a few years ago. I had a motel client who wanted a "Monthly P&L Per Room Available" and the number of rooms available changed each month. I ffinally igured out a way to produce the I/S using my write-up software but it took some thinking!

Mwiley (talk|edits) said:

30 November 2005
Recently I was researching on whether I can practice in front of the IRS before getting my CPA.This would mainly involve tax returns, but I would like to be able to answer irs notices for clients. I noticed in your intro that you are an Accredited Tax Preparer. What do you have to do to get this designation, and even though I have only limited experience can I be elgible?

To join in on this discussion, you must first log in.
Personal tools