Discussion:Foreign Corp.

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

Discussion Forum Index --> Advanced Tax Questions --> Foreign Corp.

Discussion Forum Index --> Tax Questions --> Foreign Corp.

Ztom (talk|edits) said:

5 April 2011
Have client who owns foreign corporation(in Mexico) he is developing land and selling it in Mexico. His lawyer tell him to file an extension. I think this is a little more complex then I can handle, any suggestions?

Ckenefick (talk|edits) said:

5 April 2011
If he's a U.S. person, see Forms 5471 and 926.

Guya (talk|edits) said:

5 April 2011
Don't forget the FBARs too...

To join in on this discussion, you must first log in.
Personal tools