Discussion:Corp controlled group allocations

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

Discussion Forum Index --> Tax Questions --> Corp controlled group allocations

Worleyac (talk|edits) said:

16 November 2005
Once a return has been filed for a memeber of a controlled group of corporations and no allocation of the tax brackets was made on the original return, can the return be amended and all brackets assigned to that corporation?

To join in on this discussion, you must first log in.
Personal tools