Discussion:1099-A Question

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

Discussion Forum Index --> Tax Questions --> 1099-A Question

Bohades (talk|edits) said:

February 15, 2007
I just got a 1099-A form and I am not sure how to go about filing that particular return.Can anyone help me out? I am going to E-file and I am not sure what forms I will need to use to process this tax information.

Bottom Line (talk|edits) said:

16 February 2007
This is for abandonment of property. You probably need to see a tax professional.

Oldvet (talk|edits) said:

16 February 2007
Did you have a foreclosure of real estate or forgiveness of debt?

To join in on this discussion, you must first log in.
Personal tools