To join in on this discussion, you must first log in.

2005 Schedule K-1(Form 1065) Box 15 Credits & Credit Recapture

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

If you have credits that are passive activity credits to you, you must complete Form 8582-CR (or Form 8810 for corporations) in addition to the credit forms identified below. See Passive Activity Limitations on page 3 and the Instructions for Form 8582-CR (or Form 8810) for more information.

You may also have to file Form 3800, General Business Credit, in addition to the credit forms identified below. If you have more than one credit, see the instructions for Form 3800.

2005 1065 K-1 instructions

Personal tools