To join in on this discussion, you must first log in.

2005 1065 K-1 Line 17 code B

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

This amount is your share of the partnership’s adjusted gain or loss. If you are an individual partner, report this amount on line 16 of Form 6251.

2005 1065 K-1 instructions

Personal tools