To join in on this discussion, you must first log in.

2005 1065 K-1 Line 17 Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) Items

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

Use the information reported in box 17 (as well as your adjustments and tax preference items from other sources) to prepare your Form 6251, Alternative Minimum Tax— Individuals; Form 4626, Alternative Minimum Tax— Corporations; or Schedule I of Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts.

Note. A partner that is a corporation subject to alternative minimum tax must notify the partnership of its status.

2005 1065 K-1 instructions

Personal tools