To join in on this discussion, you must first log in.

2005 1065 K-1 Line 15 code T

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

Any information you need to figure your recapture tax on Form 4255, Recapture of Investment Credit. See the Form 3468 on which you took the original credit for other information you need to complete Form 4255.

You may also need Form 4255 if you disposed of more than one-third of your interest in a partnership

2005 1065 K-1 instructions

Personal tools