To join in on this discussion, you must first log in.

2005 1065 K-1 Line 11 code C

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

Code C. Section 1256 contracts & straddles. The partnership will report any net gain or loss from section 1256 contracts. Report this amount on line 1 of Form 6781, Gains and Losses From Section 1256 Contracts and Straddles.

2005 1065 K-1 instructions

Personal tools