To join in on this discussion, you must first log in.

2005 1065 K-1 Line 11 code B

From TaxAlmanac, A Free Online Resource for Tax Professionals
Note: You are using this website at your own risk, subject to our Disclaimer and Website Use and Contribution Terms.

From TaxAlmanac

Jump to: navigation, search

This is your net gain (loss) from involuntary conversions due to casualty or theft. The partnership will give you a schedule that shows the amounts to be entered on Form 4684, Casualties and Thefts, line 37, columns (b)(i), (b)(ii), and (c).

If there was a gain (loss) from a casualty or theft to property not used in a trade or business or for income-producing purposes, the partnership will provide you with the information you need to complete Form 4684.

2005 1065 K-1 instructions

Personal tools